Monday, May 01, 2006

We're Boring!

Well not much has being going on in Christensen household. Cade had to work a lot this weekend as usual...so that gave me time to pretty much do nothing. It was great. We had Haley and Brandon over for dinner and showed them the world of blogging. I think they'll be addicted in no time.

It was back to the grind today. The good news is the week shouldn't be too busy and Cade's not on call. Yah! He only has 2 more weeks on call and then he's done for the rest of his life. We can't wait.

4 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

You can't be any more boring than the rest of us! I want to know about your trips to the grocery store, and your recovery from your exhausting trip! Looks like it was a nice break. Hey, how do you like my photos? Love to you both!

Lara said...

Ah Kerri, all blogs are my blogs, there is no where I can't go. I see you've been making the rounds.

Judy Taylor said...

Lara, you scare me a little! Since you can get in anywhere, try adding a little more substance and a little less flash to the Ritchie site. It's very therapeutic! Tell Amy she needs to steal 5 minutes and tell us what she did today. By they way, Hello to Tinkerbell!

Sarah W. said...

Kerri, don't say that about yourself!!! I am boring too, but I share the boredom of my life with the whole world. So my boring life becomes everyone else's. Keep your chin up and just write something down. You can do it!!!