Sunday, May 28, 2006

Garden




Here are a few pictures of our backyard and garden. They still have a long way to go. Lola enjoys being outside until the fights start. She can't seem to get along with anyone or anything.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Wow, your yard looks great. We started working on ours yesterday. We planted some bushes in our front planter. Nice work on the blogging as well.

Lara said...

P.S. Lola looks huge and Livy says she wants to go in your backyard.

Melinda Palmer said...

Your yard looks huge...perhaps that's because all I own is a piece of concrete...but hey, at least I own it!!!

Amy and Brad said...

I love to see the pics. Brad will be there this weekend. I almost came with him. the girls have a dress rehersal for their ballet performance. I am thinking about coming with him for a few days at the end of June, 27 and 28. The plane tickets on Southwest are really cheap.