I'd just like to say sorry in advance for the nasty pictures Cade has and most likely will continue to put on our blog. It's pretty gross, but it's what he does all day.
The weekend if finally here and I'm so excited. We don't have any big plans...we'll probably just work on our yard. Cade is at his flag football game right now. He's been playing with Brandon's (Cade's sister's husband) work team. Today is their last game.
I started a painting for our living room. It's a landscape and the canvas is 4' by 3'. It will be my first attempt at a big painting. We'll see how it goes.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The picture is nasty, but also strangely fascinating...I thought you were going away this weekend?? Good luck on the painting, and do one for me when you're done
Post a Comment