




Internet was finally fixed today. Now our phone works again too. Isn't that special??
We spent a few days in the mountains as a type of mini vacation, it was a lot of fun. The best part was not having to be at the hospital/work. We rode around on the ATV, drove the jeep around town, and hot tubbed it up. It was kind of isolated, which kind of freaked Kerri out, especiallly when we were outside in the hot tub. I thought it was cool though with a full moon and all. Any how, I've included a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. We were also busy working on the yard with our days off, so the other pictures are of Kerri's tulips and a retaining wall that Cade built. How bout a picture of our lovely cat, Lola as well. She is the neighborhood terror. She likes to fight with our neighbors' animals. Oh well..we still love her.

3 comments:
Missed you! Can't wait for the pics. I think the tub think would freak me out, too - isolated, nighttime, outside, hot tub? Sounds like a scary movie to me!
I'm glad you had a good time! I'd love to see the pictures too! It would be nice to talk to you in person hey?
Luv the pics Kerri. Brad will take you skiing anytime you want. You need to come for the girls ballet recital in June. Mom and Dad are coming. think about it
Post a Comment