This is our company photo. I was in charge coordinating the group. Not an easy task with almost 200 people. I think it's a neat picture with our logo and everything though. I'm standing at the end of the group in the far right. Good Times!
KERRI!!!! I've been waiting for you to start blogging. I guess I'm the one who's behind now - I really must figure out the picture thing. How did Cade enjoy the Toe Story? I'll bet he wanted to get a hold of that toe on Day 1. See if Cade has a remedy for Sean's toe hair! It's nice to be in touch. Love to you both.
3 comments:
Good work Kerri. You'll have this blogging thing down in no time flat.
KERRI!!!! I've been waiting for you to start blogging. I guess I'm the one who's behind now - I really must figure out the picture thing. How did Cade enjoy the Toe Story? I'll bet he wanted to get a hold of that toe on Day 1. See if Cade has a remedy for Sean's toe hair! It's nice to be in touch. Love to you both.
Post a Comment