I love his lips. Why can't my lips look like those. I bet you just kiss him all day long. He looks like such a peaceful sweet baby. Even though Chloe is number 3 for me, I still want to stare at her all the time. I just love little newborns.
Ok... so I finally logged on to your blog!!! He's adorable, and I second the "Luke, I am your father" comment :o). Can't win them all Cade, eh? I am so happy for you both... and hoping to get your gift to you before he outgrows it ;o). Congratulations! Mother's Day will never be the same. Wishing I could come and hold him and give you a hug.. .but this internet stuff will have to do. -Catherine
4 comments:
Kerri,
I love his lips. Why can't my lips look like those. I bet you just kiss him all day long. He looks like such a peaceful sweet baby. Even though Chloe is number 3 for me, I still want to stare at her all the time. I just love little newborns.
He does look tough, and the wife beater really accents his muscles! He is adorable, and I think still looks so much like Kerri.
Cade, you're going to say "Luke, I am your father" alot because he looks just like his momma.
Ok... so I finally logged on to your blog!!! He's adorable, and I second the "Luke, I am your father" comment :o). Can't win them all Cade, eh? I am so happy for you both... and hoping to get your gift to you before he outgrows it ;o). Congratulations! Mother's Day will never be the same. Wishing I could come and hold him and give you a hug.. .but this internet stuff will have to do. -Catherine
Post a Comment