Congratulations, Kerri! How funny, do you remember when you told me it would be fun to have our babies on the same day. I told you I had mine scheduled for the 9th, so the pressure is on. You are so obedient! You promptly had him on the day that we talked about. I love that we will be celebrating our babie's birthday on the same day from now on. He is so cute!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations, Kerri! How funny, do you remember when you told me it would be fun to have our babies on the same day. I told you I had mine scheduled for the 9th, so the pressure is on. You are so obedient! You promptly had him on the day that we talked about. I love that we will be celebrating our babie's birthday on the same day from now on. He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment