he is soooo cute. I wish I could hold him. Thanks Cade for the pictures.
Thank you Cade. We are placated for now. He is very adorable.
I'm not suprised at all you got a fiesty one...look at his mother. He's adorable, and I too can't wait to hold him.
Hi Kerri- Melinda showed me your blog and I just have to say that your new little addition is adorable. Great name too. Congratulations! If youre ever bored feel free to check out the Grigor blogathttp://www.grigorfamily.blogspot.com/ I'm still new to this whole blog thing.---Julie
Congrats he is ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he is soooo cute. I wish I could hold him. Thanks Cade for the pictures.
Thank you Cade. We are placated for now. He is very adorable.
I'm not suprised at all you got a fiesty one...look at his mother. He's adorable, and I too can't wait to hold him.
Hi Kerri- Melinda showed me your blog and I just have to say that your new little addition is adorable. Great name too. Congratulations!
If youre ever bored feel free to check out the Grigor blog
at
http://www.grigorfamily.blogspot.com/
I'm still new to this whole blog thing.---Julie
Congrats he is ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment