Here are some more pictures of Luke. He sure is growing fast! Hopefully, we will have a lot less drama around here now so we can be better at keeping up with him!
Kerri, he is sooo cute. He has big beautiful eyes and lips. I just took Chloe for her 2 month appt and she weighs 9 lbs 10 oz. She has been my smallest baby so far. I'll have to post some more pics....she actually has cheeks now.
He's sooooo cute. He's looking more like a baby and less like a newborn. That's sad but such is life. There are lots of cute stages. He still looks like his mother.
4 comments:
FINALLY! Yay! I can't believe how different he looks already...keep the pictures coming!
Kerri, he is sooo cute. He has big beautiful eyes and lips. I just took Chloe for her 2 month appt and she weighs 9 lbs 10 oz. She has been my smallest baby so far. I'll have to post some more pics....she actually has cheeks now.
He's sooooo cute. He's looking more like a baby and less like a newborn. That's sad but such is life. There are lots of cute stages. He still looks like his mother.
HE IS SO CUTE! From, Sommer
Post a Comment