Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back to Work

I have to teach in RS on Sunday and I was just working on my lesson, but I thought I'd take a minute to blog. Things around here are starting to get back to normal..well normal with a new baby. I'm finally starting to feel pretty good. I still could use a lot more sleep, but I don't think I will get that for awhile. Cade is busy at work as usual and as of June 1st he will be on the podiatry rotation until he graduates in 13 months. I know the time will go quickly, but it would be great if he was graduating this July. Anyways, I will also be starting to work again. Fast is letting me work part-time from home which is very nice of them. I hope it goes OK. Other than that, my life revolves around Luke. He is growing so fast and I'm learning all about his little personality. For the most part a wonderful baby!! Here are some recent pictures!



I

2 comments:

Lara said...

He's really cute Kerri. Glad to hear your doing ok. Call me sometime, you have free long distance. Keep the pictures coming we love to see him.

Melinda Palmer said...

he's soo cute! I love him!