Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm back. I've been the worst blogger lately and Lara's been wanting new pictures of Luke, so I thought I better blog. Let's see...since I blogged last not that much is new. Cade is officially a third year resident!! We are so excited, but another year still feels like a long time. I've been working again. The company I work for has been so good to me. I'm able to work from home and it's so nice to still have a bit of income. It has been kind of challenging to work around Luke. He is starting to take good naps now, so it's getting better.

Luke is growing so fast. He weighed 16 lbs last Monday and I can't believe how long he is. I just put a 6-9 month outfit on him today and he's already grown out of it. We think he has a milk and soy protein allergy. As a result, I can't have any dairy or soy products. Sad....no ice cream. Oh well, hopefully that will help.

We've planned our trip out to Park City for my family reunion. We are so excited to go and I'm super excited to eat at Cafe Rio. It's been 2 1/2 years since I've eaten there. Anyways, here are some recent pictures.


Luke in his Bumbo.





Luke and Ainsley when Annette was here for a visit.


My flowers...random I know...but Ithought they looked good this year!

3 comments:

Lara said...

YAY! He is so cute. I'm really excited to see him again. He is a real baby now, not a newborn. Thanks for the pics. The flowers are pretty.

Melinda Palmer said...

I can't wait to squeeze him. He looks so cute, and so much more grown up...make him stop that!

Amy and Brad said...

Cute pictures Kerri. He is getting so big. Only a week and a half until we see you.