Sunday, August 05, 2007

Family Reunion

We recently went to our family reunion in Park City. It was really well planned and a lot of fun! Good job to all the people who planned it. It was good to see everyone again and I was glad Cade was able to meet some more of my relatives on that side.

I was also glad to get home. Who knew traveling with a child was so much work. Luke screamed the whole way to Utah on the plane, but he was much better on the way home. He hasn't been sleeping through the night since the trip, so hopefully he doesn't keep that up too much longer. He also rolled over today three times. Too Cute!! We've been waiting to see if he would, but I was surprised when he did. I think it surprised him too. Here are some pictures of Luke and then some reunion photos.















4 comments:

Melinda Palmer said...

Wow, I actually made it into 1 picture of the family reunion...what a great thing! Luke looks adorable in the new pictures...and isn't that early for rolling over? Good for him!

Sarah W. said...

kerri,
it was so fun to see you again and meet little Luke in person. He is super cute in pictures, but even cuter in person. It took Chloe a little while to recover from the trip. Poor little girl!

Julie G said...

Your little boy is adorable. I love watching him grow up on your blog. Hope all is well.

Lara said...

Such cute pictures of Lukie Luke Lou. I think I'm more excited to see him than you. So sorry but that's how it goes now.