After our trip to AZ, Luke and I headed up the Motherland...Canada. I was nervous about traveling with Luke all by myself, but he did really well. He got his first stamp in his passport...too cute. We had a really fun time while we were there and I was glad we went. It would have been even better if Cade could have been there...but of course he had to work.
Other than that, not much else is new around here. Cade only has 10 months left and we need to start looking into job opportunities. It will be interesting to see what we find.
Here are some pictures that we had taken in AZ. I think they turned out cute.

4 comments:
So cute pictures!
I miss my little friend. He's so cute, and the pictures are great!
I love the pictures. What a great looking family. Next time your up give me a call, I would love a visit from you and your little one!
Oh, my beautiful Kerri! Really, what I should say it girlfriend, you're so hot! I can SO remember us telling ourselves how hot we were back during our King Henry days. Of course that was during one of our many trips to Nordstrom to buy clothes we couldn't afford. Good times! Love seeing the updated family pic!
Post a Comment