Friday, September 28, 2007

I am Soooo Glad it's Friday!

Happy Friday...I'm so glad it is finally here! I feel like I've been really busy the last few weeks, so I'm glad this weekend should be fairly low key. Last weekend Cade took a trip to Cleveland to do some recruiting for his residency program, so it will be nice to have him home this weekend. I also taught RS last week, so I felt preoccupied with preparing for my lesson. While Cade was in Cleveland, he had a chance to go see Kirtland. I went there a few years ago and thought it was a really neat place. I think Cade enjoyed his time there, but he didn't have a chance to take any pictures. I think I'd like to go back there one of these days.

Anyways, other than that, I've been working and trying to keep up with the housework. Somehow, it is never-ending. I've also been going into work once a week. It's been good from a work perspective, but kind of hard with the baby. I go in when Cade is home and so far that's worked out.

Luke is doing really well. He had his 6 month visit last Friday and he weighs 20 lbs and 1 once. I can't believe how big he is getting. He can also sit up on his own now....it's too cute. I need to get a picture of it. I went to a follow-up appt. with the GI specialist on Monday and they were running over an hour and a half behind. I finally got so frustrated waiting...I left before I could even see the doctor. Good times!

This weekend I'm hoping to get my tulip bulbs planted and clean up my garden. We didn't have as many tomatoes as we normally have, because my pumpkin plant took over. It's too bad, but I do have 2 small pumpkins. I'm hoping they will last until Halloween, but I doubt it. well that's all for now...the laundry is calling.

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I take Chloe today to her appointment. We are a little late on getting her in for her 6 month. I will let you know how much she weighs. So far she is the smallest of my babies. She is still wearing some 3-6 month clothing. My other girls were always wearing the next size or two up from their age. I bet the weather is beautiful. I wish we actually has some seasons here.

Lara said...

ok Erik only weighs 24 pounds.