We have the nastiest spider living in our window well. We keep hoping it will die, but it's been there for about a month and it's too nasty to attempt to kill it. We thought we'd put a picture of it on the blog for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy.
Just remember - that spider eats all of the other little bugs that come around. Pretend that her name is Charlotte, and remember that she was important enough to get on the ark with Noah. Do I sound like my father?
5 comments:
That's sick. Just get the hose and spray him down!
I don't think that would kill it. It's huge.
Feed it to Lola. How big is it in inches.
Ewwww...Really, you ought to get rid of it, before its friends come invade you too...lol
Just remember - that spider eats all of the other little bugs that come around. Pretend that her name is Charlotte, and remember that she was important enough to get on the ark with Noah. Do I sound like my father?
Post a Comment