Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Baby Furniture



We bought some baby furniture. Very exciting! I don't think we are going to decorate the room for the baby because we already painted it as the guest room. It will just be the room with baby furniture in it. Ever since we put the furniture in the room, Lola has taken the room over. She sleeps in there all the time and I think she thinks the room is hers. This might be very interesting when the baby gets here. She's going to be soooo mad the baby stole her room.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Just a thought, but you better stop Lola from going in there now and not wait until baby comes. Cat in the baby's room ew!

Lara said...

Oh, very cute furniture!

Christensen said...

Yah, you are probably right. She won't be allowed in there when the baby gets here so banish her now.

Judy Taylor said...

Can I come to Colorado when your baby is born? I want to see how many times you will fold and re-fold the baby clothes - just for fun.

Christensen said...

Yes, we would love to have you come when the baby is born! It's sad to say, but i probably will fold the babies clothes just for fun!