Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Pumpkin



Thursday night a few friends from work and I carved pumpkins. My friend Aarika had only carved a pumpkin 1 time in her entire life, so she had a pumpkin carving party. Anyways, I wanted to do something different because I always just carve a face. I got a template of a witch online and decided I was going to attempt to carve it. It took a pretty long time and it didn't turn out so well. It looks like a monkey witch. In fact we've decided it looks like one of the scary monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. It's pretty funny. I just hopes it lasts until Halloween because I want to actually put it out.

Other than that, not much is new. I've started telling people at work that I'm pregnant. Most of them ask if I just found out and when I tell them I'm almost 5 months along, they ask if I'm lying. I do have a bump...so I just think none of them look up from their computer screens long enough to notice. We find out what we are having in a week Monday, so we are very excited!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Your pumpkin is beautiful! We are so excited to find out what it is too, but it's a boy.

Amy and Brad said...

I love the pumpkin. Is tomorrow the day? Let me know as soon as you find out. I know it's a boy though.

Melinda Palmer said...

Very nice. I'm the worst at carving pumpkins so that looks great to me! Oh, and I think it's a boy too!

Sarah W. said...

Kerri!!! Did you guys find out what you are having yet? Please post!!!