
Mom and Dad were in town last weekend and it was so fun to have them here! Cade had the Friday off, so Dad and him went golfing in the morning while I went to work. Mom had to stay at home with Lola in the morning, but luckily I had the afternoon off. We did some shopping in the afternoon and I got some maternity clothes. How nice to have clothes that are comfortable! We went to see Fly Boys that night and we all thought it was enjoyable. Saturday and Sunday were all about conference, so we stuck pretty close to home. We did stop by Dillards in between sessions and Mom and I found a great shoe sale. I got a pair of very fun pink shoes for $12. Great deal!(Mom wanted me to put a picture of them on the blog...so this is for Mom). Dad headed to Pueblo on Monday and Cade was back to work. Mom and I did some shopping and went out for lunch. We had a great time. Tuesday was more shopping and we all went out for Maggianios for dinner. It's a very yummy italian restaurant here. Mom and Dad headed home that night and I have to admit, I was sad to see them go. I hate going back to the everyday routine. It's just no fun!

4 comments:
I need those!
They are very fun and you can't beat $12.
Very cute shoes and the legs are pretty good for a pregnant woman.
Shoes, shoes, shoes, oh how I love to go shopping for shoes. Those are very cute, and I am glad to know you had some fun while your parents were there.
Post a Comment