Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's a Boy!!!


Well, we had our ultrasound on Monday and..... it's a boy! It was very exciting to find out for sure even though the chinese calendar predicted it would be a boy. He moved a lot during the ultrasound and was not the most cooperative baby, but he was really fun to see. All of his measurements show a due date of March 8th instead of March 17th, but the due date is still the 17th. I guess that means he may come a little early, or he's going to be a big boy. Overall, everything looks really good and we are very grateful for that. We haven't decided on a name and I think we'll have to wait until we see him.

8 comments:

The Swanks said...

We are so excited for Rowen to have a little friend - we can't wait until he's here!!!

Judy Taylor said...

Ok, so there will be at least one light blue blankie. Any colors for the baby's room yet? I'll get right to work on the name, too! How exciting! Alisha just had hers, but there are still 5 more new babies before the reunion!

Melinda Palmer said...

That calendar really is amazing hey? Hasn't been wrong yet! I'm so happy you're having a boy!

Sarah W. said...

I love that chinese calender, but it said I was having a boy, too. I guess it can't be right 100% of the time. It was right about my two girls. How fun to have a little boy first. CONGRATS!!!

Ally Christensen said...

He looks like he will be cute!!! We are excited for you guys!!
Cade, Happy Birthday!!!!! Miss you guys!

Amy and Brad said...

I knew it was going to be a boy. You had to have one first. Congradulations! Happy Birthday Cade!!!

Melinda Palmer said...

Ok, so I didn't know it was Cade's birthday! Happy Birthday!

Lara said...

Yay for baby boy! Happy Birthday Cade!