Well, many people have requested pictures of my belly. Not too bad for 23 weeks eh? Sorry I hade to blur my face, I just hate being all over the internet.
That scared me at first. I thought is was one of Cade's patients or something. You know you're going to have to give us the real thing sooner or later.
6 comments:
That's an alarming picture.
Very funny Kerri. I want the real picture of your belly.
Love you
You hardly look pregnant at all! You always did have such a girlish figure!
That scared me at first. I thought is was one of Cade's patients or something. You know you're going to have to give us the real thing sooner or later.
LOL...you are all so mean! Give the girl a break.
Kerri,
You hardly have any stretch marks, you must use some great cream on your belly. Give me your secret.
Post a Comment