
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Flat Grace to head North
Well, F.G. has really enjoyed her trip here in Colorado, but she is now showing signs of being homesick. We have determined that it is best that she return home before embarking on another journey. We truly enjoyed her company. Her previous travels have been posted, but she has since traveled more. Shown here are her trips to Highlands Ranch as well as a shot of her in South Park, CO on the way home from Salida, CO. She will return to Canada with her stamped passport, a postcard, and photos of her trips. She will accompany these documents in a well padded envelope. Please don't worry about her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm hoping she comes to see me next! I've been so stressed out trying to think of places to visit with Flat Grace, who, by the way, is so cute!
Yes, Flat Grace is sooo cute. Wait until you read the letter that comes with her!
I got super excited that you got the same camera as me! I guess it's just because I picked something that you think is good enough for you! As kids I always got the crudy quality stuff just so I could get more and you picked the high end things. Then I would regret my decision because yours was nicer longer...ahhh...this is a good moment right now...I feel good!!
Post a Comment