Sunday, September 24, 2006

This Week

Well, I'm sitting here working on my lesson for church and I decided to blog for a moment. This week was fairly uneventful. Cade is on a radiolodgy rotation, so he works about 3 hours a day. It's been so nice to actually have him around. He's been working on the deck trying to get it done. It's coming along, but we still have quite a bit to do. There was nothing major going on at work this week, but I had a hard time going each day. I just get sick of the same old everyday. Plus, I'm offically losing my waistline, so I have to squeeze into all my work clothes. Good times!

Yesturday, our stake had a dinner before the broadcast for the women. I was on the food commitee, so I spent most of the day at the church helping set up and prepare the food. The dinner turned out nice and the men cleaned up, so I was actually able to enjoy the meeting. I sat with Haley and Ardella and it was nice to have family to sit with!

Mom and Dad are coming on Thursday, so I'm excited to see them! I hope the weather warms up a bit though, because it's been really cold the last couple of days. You can really see a change in the leaves and it won't be long before they are all our gone. The mountains here got snow, but luckily we didn't get any down here. Well, I guess I better get back to my lesson.

7 comments:

Lara said...

I wish I was coming too!

Christensen said...

You Should!

Judy Taylor said...

You let me know as soon as you know your baby flavor, and what colors you will be using for your baby's room! How long are your mom and dad staying?

Christensen said...

Judy, I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks in advance! Mom and Dad are staying from Thursday afternoon until Tuesday night. You should come too!

Melinda Palmer said...

I want to go too! And, when do you find out what color baby you will be having?

Christensen said...

We find out on October 30th and you should come!

Christensen said...

We are hoping that the baby will be white Melinda.