Well the best news we have is that there is a baby Christensen on the way. I had my 12 week ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looks great! The baby measured 1 week and 2 days bigger than the 12 week projection. Big baby! We decided to post the ultrasound pictures. The ultrasound tech even took a picture of the feet just for Cade. The feet are side by side, but you can almost count the toes. The only question that remains is...is it a boy or a girl?


8 comments:
Yay! Already so cute. We are super excited for you. It's a boy.
Kerri!! That is sooooo exciting!! Does anyone in the ward know yet? I'll keep it hush hush until you are ready for the BIGGEST ward on the planet to know! But CONGRATULATIONS!!! How are you feeling! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!! I'm literally a stones throw away!
Yay for baby Chrisensen. I'm with Lara on it being a boy!
congrats on the baby! I don't seem to get clear U/S pics like that...nice!
I love the pictures. It makes it so real. Love you. I agree with the others, it's a boy.
Ok, I'm going out on a limb here...but I think it's a girl. Sorry but this seems to be a Melchin thing. You girls all have a daughter first. Kerri Lynn and Cade, I'm so thrilled for you!
Kerri/Cade,
Congradulations!
I am so happy for you.
Congrats, Kerri!!! I had no idea it was you that was due at the same time I was. My doctor wants to take the baby a week or two early so I might even have the baby close to your due date as well. I hope your pregnancy has been good. I get a little sick and TIRED!!! I can't complain, I have never thrown up. I just got my 12 week ultrasound and I was a little nervous. I never have had one that early on in my pregnancy. I was afraid the baby would look like an alien or something. It was amazing, it was a perfect tiny baby. Have FUN!!!
Post a Comment