


Since I haven't blogged since June, I figured I better recap the summer. I'm sad to say it's over and I feel like I didn't get to enjoy it. We have been working on building out and opening an office for Cade and I can say without hesitation that I'm never doing this again. It's been so much work and it feels like it's never going to end. I'm happy to say we are finished with construction and are in the process of actually putting the office together. Hopefully, we can somewhat open for business next week.
Anyways, Cade finished his residency the end of June and we are so glad he is done. I thought life would be a little less crazy, but I can see his life his always going to be a bit unpredictable. Oh well, at least no more last night meeting and if he is gone at night...at least he is making money. We thought after an entire married life of school, we should go on a trip. We went to Cancun in July as a congrats to Cade trip. We stayed at the JW Marriott the whole time (thank you Marriott reward points) and it was actually pretty relaxing. I was very anxious about leaving Luke, but I don't even think he noticed we were gone. Thank you Tom and Ardella!

No comments:
Post a Comment