Yay you posted stuff. That was a lot of stuff. You have had a busy past few months. Luke is looking more and more like a little boy. He's so cute.
Kerri I am so proud of you for staying so updated. I'm just nosy and like to know what you're doing so keep it up!
He is SOOOO cute! You guys look like a really happy family. I am so happy for you. I look forward to meeting little Luke in person one day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay you posted stuff. That was a lot of stuff. You have had a busy past few months. Luke is looking more and more like a little boy. He's so cute.
Kerri I am so proud of you for staying so updated. I'm just nosy and like to know what you're doing so keep it up!
He is SOOOO cute! You guys look like a really happy family. I am so happy for you. I look forward to meeting little Luke in person one day.
Post a Comment