Tuesday, June 10, 2008

February, March, April and May

I've been horrible at blogging as usual, so I'm trying to do some catch up.

February - Not much happened in February. Erin and Scott came for a visit and it was so fun to have them here. Scott was here for a class, so Erin and I got to do whatever we wanted. Hopefully, they had fun.

March - Luke's first birthday. I can't believe how big he is. We had a small party which made it to the blog. At the end of the month I went home for Claire's baby blessing. She is very cute and such a good baby. I think I only heard her cry once while I was there. Luke loved his cousins. He couldn't care less where I was, he just thought all the kids were so fun! I wanted to steal Grace and Sommer. They were such good helpers and I wish I lived closer to them. Judy was also there. It was great to see her. I've missed her the last couple of times she has been in Calgary.

April is a complete blur. I know I worked all the time, but other than that, I can't remember much....sad. Anyways, I'm glad it's over. It's a very busy time of year at work and I do not like working full time from home with a one year old.

May - The first half of May was extremely busy with work. We had our annual meeting in Phoenix and it went very well, but I was exhausted by the time I got home. We got to go a few days early so I could work, but Cade and Luke got to play. Luke loved the pool and Cade took him swimming a least once a day. Judy came and watched Luke on Sunday night with Emma. THANK YOU JUDY! I was so grateful she was able to come, it made the evening so much more enjoyable for me. The theme this year for the formal was a night in Paris and I can't believe how neat it was. I wish I had some pictures, but I don't. The last night was the Indiana Jones night. They flew in a baby tiger, monkey and lion. There weren't so little, but it was neat to see them up close. I have some pictures...I need to post them.

After the AGM, my parents came for a few days. As always, it was great to have them here. We did all the normal fun things...shopping, eating and BR!



Luke and I at the AGM.

No comments: