Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!




Today was Luke's first birthday. We can't believe he is already one. He has been a joy and we are so grateful to have him in our family. We had Nana and Papa (Cade's parents) and Haley, Brandon and Rowen over for dinner and cake. Luke wasn't really interested in the presents, but he sure did love the cake!

5 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! I will always remember his birthday, that's for sure. I can't believe it either. It seems like just yesterday that we were at the reunion with little babies. Now they are running circles around us!

Lara said...

Way to work the cake baby Luke. You did a good job. Wish we could have seen it in person. p.s. do have the same thing on the wall as Erin does?

Melinda Palmer said...

I love it! He's so cute, and I can't wait to see you guys!

Slava&Masha said...

Hey gyus! We are happy to see you again! How are you?????

Julie K said...

Hey Kerri,
Didn't know you blogged! I am an unrepentant blog snoop and it was fun to see what's up with the Christensens. I'll be back. Thanks for sharing today with Tommy, that Luke is a sweetheart and seemed so happy to share. Adorable.
Julie