On Labor Day we took Luke to an amusement park here in Denver. I think he had a great time, but it was such a sketchy place. Every time we put Luke on a ride, we were praying he would get off it in once piece.
Hi Kerri, Erin and I are looking at your new pictures. Thanks for putting them up. Your boy is turning into such a little boy. We need to squeeze him. Hope you guys are doing well.
3 comments:
Hi Kerri, Erin and I are looking at your new pictures. Thanks for putting them up. Your boy is turning into such a little boy. We need to squeeze him. Hope you guys are doing well.
So excited to see that you blogged! Lakeside was fun - I am glad there weren't any serious injuries while we were there.
He's getting so big! Stop him!! Did you like the vinyl?
Post a Comment