Saturday, October 25, 2008

Catch-up

It seems like I am always playing catch up...sad. Anyways, we've been very busy lately and I finally think things are settling down. We finally got Cade's office and up running and he is there 2 days a week now. We hired a front office person and so far she seems to be working out nicely. Cade also saw his first patient in his office (which was very exciting), but we need them to keep coming. It will be an exciting day when Cade can work there full-time. Until then, we are grateful for his other jobs.

I'm still working part-time from home. I have to work 20 hours a week now and it's been a hard adjustment. It's really only 5 more hours a week than what I was working before, but the extra 5 hours are killing me. I also got called as a nursery leader at church. It's been fun to work with the kids and to be in there with Luke. He LOVES it. Other than that, I've just been working helping Cade with all of his business stuff. Luckily, that's slowing down so I feel a bit more human. I did cut all my hair off. I have to say I have cutters remorse. The hair dresser took off more than I wanted, so I think she probably cut off 7 inches or so. I know it will grow back out a bit and it will be fine, but until then....I don't know.

Luke is growing up so fast. I can't believe all the new words he says and what a little boy he is turning into. He just finished him tumbling classes and they were so funny. He had a 45 minute class once a week and of course he loved it. We have some new pictures of him which I need to post.

Well, the battery on my laptop is almost out, so I guess this is it for now.

3 comments:

The Swanks said...

I am so excited to see your new hair!! It always grows back - I am thinking of changing my hair too - we will see!

Ally Christensen said...

You need to post pics of the new haircut. I can't picture you with shorter hair.

Lara said...

Every time you cut your hair shorter you have cutters remorse. I'm sure it looks good on you and your hair does grow super fast. I'm glad things are coming along for the practice.