Well, it looks like I have been tagged. I've been blogging for quite some time and I have never had to do this...so I guess I can do it this time. I'm supposed to post 6 little known or interesting facts about myself. Here we go.
1. I'm a pre-school drop-out. My mom signed me up and I think I probably went for a week or so. I hated it so much my mom finally let me drop out. It's one of my first memories...there was this bee puppet there that I hated. It used to tell us we had to take a nap, clean-up or whatever else.
2. I almost cut my finger off when I was in 8th grade. I was making a bowl on a wood lathe and let's just say, I never finished the bowl. Luckily, the doctor's were able to sew it back together. Good times!
3. I don't have all my teeth. I'm missing a 3 of them. Thanks Mom and Dad for all the dental work. I'm a little afraid to see what Luke's teeth will be like. He doesn't have any yet....not a good sign.
4. I love going to the dentist. If insurance would pay for more...I would go all the time. This probably has to do with the fact I always went to get my teeth fixed.
5. I almost killed my sister, Lara. Well, not really..but I did drop a quarter down her throat. (long story) She had trouble breathing and had to go to the hospital. Luckily, no permanent damage, but I don't think she had fun. Ya..sorry about that. :)
6. I think I'm OCD. I can't leave the house without checking and double-checking to make sure I have turned everything off, shut the garage door, etc. I used to be really bad when I worked. Half the time, I would make it half way down the street and then I'd turn around to double-check again. It's really annoying, but I just HAVE to check. I think out of all the times of double-checking..I've never actually forgotten to do anything...so why I have to check...I don't know!
I am tagging: All my sisters, Judy, and Sarah! Good Luck!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was just telling someone your finger story the other day, someone who wished they had a lathe. Funny. How is your finger now? I still remember that moment very clearly but I'm sure you remember it better. I was working on the lathe next to yours when Bryce suddenly yelled, "Kerri cut her finger off!" Then all I saw were big drops of blood on the floor. Sorry I'm telling this story. It was sad.
Free dental work if you come out to visit us in Olympia, WA. Looks like you're doing well.
Love,
The Cammacks
Post a Comment