Sunday, December 09, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Pictures

Well, as you can tell, I'm a little behind. November is a complete blur. I know we had Thanksgiving and it's the insane birthday month and now somehow it's almost Christmas. That's about all I can remember. I've been working a lot and so has Cade. I'm sure that's why the time goes by so quickly.

We had my work holiday party which I was in charge of on Dec. 1st. I think it turned out nicely and I was glad to cross it off my list. It's always easy to plan a fun party when you're not paying for it. This weekend we went to a holiday concert my boss was singing in and yesterday, I went to the Pride and Prejudice play with my friend Aarika. I thought it was very well done. I actually wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was...so it was well worth it.

It finally snowed here this weekend. Last year, we had so much snow and I think this is the year it's only snowed 3 times. It was actually nice to have it feel like winter. The only bad thing is driving in it.

Luke is 9 months old today and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He has his 9 month doctors appt. tomorrow and I'm very interested to see how much he weighs. I'm guessing 24 pounds at least. He's not crawling yet, but I think he'll be able to in a few weeks.

Well, here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving Day.





1 comment:

Melinda Palmer said...

Finally!! I've been waiting and waiting. He's so cute, and now I'm overly excited to see you guys. I can't wait for Christmas. Although, I still haven't finished my shopping. I might be finishing as we go shopping with Dad for Mom. Nice!