




We dressed Luke up as a monkey for Halloween this year and it was so fun! I don't think he was too fond of his costume, but since he can't take it off by himself, we were OK. We didn't take him out trick or treating, but we did take him over to see Tom and Ardella.

6 comments:
OH my gosh, I love chunkey monkey. I want to squeeze him. TOO cute! by the way I bought the detox machine so at Christmas we are going to do Cade.
He is a VERY cute chunky monkey! I wish we could have seen him in person. He's getting so big! Can't wait for Christmas!
What a cute little monkey! Rowen loved the lion costume - he had the "roar" down too. We should have met up to get a pic of them together.
He looks so in his element in that costume. It just fits his nature. He is super cute.
I LOVE this costume. He is SO CUTE!! Halloween is so fun when they are that age.
Kerri--that darling boy has your eyes! I love seeing it because it reminds me of you and I miss you! Love these cute pics!
Post a Comment