Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow Day in October...Sad

Mom and Dad arrived here on Friday for a visit. We are so glad to have them here and so far we are having a lovely time. Yesterday was about 75 degrees and today we woke up to snow. Our power went out at 11:30 am and we headed off to church at 12:45 pm. Everyone was showered etc., but I had to go with wet hair. Anyways, we got there and church had been cancelled. Oh well, at least we made the effort. Luckily, our power came back on at 2:00 pm. So I guess this counts as the first snow day of the season. I took some pictures of Mom and Dad with Luke. Too cute!




Luke new face..he bites his bottom lip.





Luke and Papa have the same head shape.

4 comments:

Melinda Palmer said...

They DO have the same head shape. That's hilarious! He's so cute. That's a nice picture of mom and dad with him too. Also, his hair is a little out of control. Might be time for a trim on the sides!!

Sarah W. said...

That first picture is so dang funny. When my babies do that we call it the "bitter beer face". I don't know if you ever saw that commercial. A little old man with no teeth and it looks like what babies do when they are feeling their new teeth coming in. How fun to have your mom and dad visit? Your mom is so cute.

Lara said...

I love the new face and wow on the head shape. He's so cute

Lynnette said...

Ok, now that I see him without the monkey suit...he looks like you everywhere, not just the eyes. What a doll!