He is getting so big!!! I love the last picture, too. He looks like he is kicked back and relaxing. With his hair wet like that it really looks dark. Can you believe our little babies are getting so big? How are things with his stomach?
What a doll! He's such a big boy sitting all by himself.
Oh I just LOVE him! Those are the cutest pictures. I can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is getting so big!!! I love the last picture, too. He looks like he is kicked back and relaxing. With his hair wet like that it really looks dark. Can you believe our little babies are getting so big? How are things with his stomach?
What a doll! He's such a big boy sitting all by himself.
Oh I just LOVE him! Those are the cutest pictures. I can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment