Well, I have a lot to catch up on. I feel like I'm living a crazy life and not in a good way. Between work and Luke I'm always behind. Oh well...I guess I just need to get organized.
Christmas...We went to Calgary for Christmas and it was a Christmas of firsts. Firsts for Luke that is. It was his first Christmas, he got his first tooth, first haircut, first cold and he learned to crawl, wave and clap. It was fun to see him learn and grow, but the teeth and the cold weren't so fun. We were able to be there for 2 weeks and it was nice to have the time off.
Back in Colorado...I got sick in Calgary, so it took me awhile to get back in the swing of things. Work has been busy because our general annual meeting is coming up and it is a lot of work. Cade has been working like crazy. I hate his job and I can't wait until he is done. Maybe one day we can have a normal life again. I'm not sure I remember what a normal life is like....but I know it's better than residency life. Luke is walking now and he has figured out how to open cupboards. He keeps me on my toes, but he's so much fun! His birthday is coming up and I can't believe he will be one. Time goes by so quickly. It's fun, but sad too. My baby is turning into a little boy.
Anyways, it's not a great post, but it's a start. I have lots of pictures to post, so maybe I'll get to that next.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Our babies aren't so little anymore. I can't believe they will be one in a few weeks. I would love to see updated pictures of Luke. That is a long time to wait for a first cold. I think Chloe had one when she was only five or six months old. Emma brings germs home even though I try to get her to wash her hands. Good to hear from you....good luck with everything!
I'm just glad that you're back!
Post a Comment