Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snow Day!





Well, we are offically snowed in and the snow is still falling. It's actually kind of nice to have a snow day.....even Cade doesn't have to work today. :) We arrived home yesturday about 3:45 pm after Cade had been driving for about 2 and 1/2 hours. We were very grateful to actually make it home, but we couldn't even get Cade's car on the driveway. After about a 1/2 hour of trying, we just left it on half on the driveway and half on the sidewalk. Today, you can hardly see it and our shovel broke, so I'm not sure how we are going to dig it out. Here are some pictures of all the snow.

3 comments:

Judy Taylor said...

Do you have enough lettuce snacks to sustain you through the blizzard? I think I would just snuggle up and drink some hot chocolate. As long as I still had electricity, I think I would be ok. Hope everything is really alright!

Lara said...

Oh my word that's alot of snow. How cozy! Just relax and enjoy your time alone together.

The Swanks said...

We are so happy that you both got to start your holiday vacation early - Brandon is jealous, had he been home he wouldn't have had to go to work either.