Well, today has been a real interesting day. I woke up this morning at 6:00 am because the phone rang. It was Justin from work saying that there was a big blizzard and that most of the schools were being closed. Since he was on a plane leaving for the holidays, I needed to let everyone know not to come to work if they couldn't get here safely. Anyways, after making all the calls, I headed to work to wrap up a few things. Well the weather has gone from bad to worse and since I caught a ride with Cade, I'm waiting for him to come and get me. I will be very happy when we both get home and I don't think we'll be leaving the house tomorrow. I wanted a white Christmas, but it looks like everyone will be snowed in for a day or two.
Anyways, other than that...things have been quite busy for Cade and I. We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday, which occupied most of Cade's day, but it actually turned out to be pretty good. We finally got our Christmas cards out and finished our Christmas shopping, so I guess we are offically ready for Christmas. I'm taking 2 days off work, so it will be a nice break. We don't think Cade will get much time off, but he rarely does.
I will be 30 weeks pregnant as of Sat. and it's hard to believe I only have 10 weeks to go. I don't think they are going to be fun weeks because I'm getting bigger and bigger, but at least the end is in sight. It's hard to believe we will actually be parents soon...I hope we're ready!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey missy! Just want you to know I'm planning a trip to the Denver area when you bless the baby. Can't wait!
You are ready. You are going to be great parents.
Judy..my mom said you were going to come! We are so excited! It wouldn't be the same without you.
Post a Comment