Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Here's an Update!

Well, it's been a long time since I blogged. I"m having a hard time remembering everything that we've been up to. We stayed here for Thanksgiving and got together with Cade's family. I took the day after off work, so it was nice to have a little break. Cade got sick though, so that wasn't too fun. He must have picked up a nasty bug from the hospital because I also ended up getting it and I can't seem to get rid of it.

We've been trying to get ready for Christmas. It's hard believe it's that time of year again, but here it is. We've done most of our shopping and I decorated the house a little early this year, so I guess we are ready. This week, I'm trying to get my Christmas cards out and I'm going to do some holiday baking!

We've had a holiday party every weekend since the beginning of the month, so that's been fun. Our ward Christmas party is this Friday and then I think we are done. Our ward was actually just divided the week before last and I hate to say it, but I was disappointed. We were just starting to feel like we knew everyone and now there is only about 15 families left from our old ward. It's like starting over yet again and it's getting old. I know...I have a wonderful attitude. :) I'm sure it will end up being just fine.

Other than that eveything else it pretty much the same. I'm beginning to feel big and pregnant and I'm wondering how I can keep getting bigger for 12 more weeks. We've hired my replacement at work and she starts on the 27th. I think she'll be good, but it's always weird to have someone take your place. Well..I guess that's it for now!

6 comments:

Melinda Palmer said...

When do you stop working? You hired someone already? Do you train her for a long time or something?? Can we switch places?

Christensen said...

I will stop working the end of Feb. or beginning of March. I don't know if they are going to let me work PT from home yet. Yes, she will need lots of training cause I'm so hard to replace! Just kidding...she avaliable now.

Lara said...

Your blog looks great. I hate to say it but the last 3 months are the worst. It has to be bad or you wouldn't be so motivated to get that baby out.

Sarah W. said...

Hey Kerri,

I can relate right now with the big belly feeling. I keep thinking I still have 3 months so it will just get worse. I try to bend over to pick things off the ground and the belly gets in my way. I just scheduled my C-section for March 9th. It is really weird to "know" when I am going to have the baby. I hope you feel better. I bet you look so dang cute.

Sarah W. said...

Yeah, let's plan to have our babies on March 9th. Ok, I am already going in for my C section that day, so now the pressure is on. I guess it is up to you and that baby to be born on the right day.....hee hee.

The Swanks said...

Thanks for the plate of treats - we ate them all up. No holiday baking for me this year...