
Luke had his appt. with the heart specialist on Wednesday and luckily everything looks great. Sometimes, I hate modern medicine. It's like they catch too many things and then you worry and then it turns out everything is fine. I don't know, but sometimes I really do think ignorance is bliss. Luke did really well with the x-ray and the ultrasound. It was actually kind of funny to watch him and I have to say his little chest x-ray is kind of cute. So small. Anyways, after a 2 and 1/2 hour appt. we found out Luke's heart murmur was fine and he has a normal healthy heart.
This past week was a fairly good week for me. I was able to get my 20 hours of work in by Thursday evening, so I basically got a 3 day weekend. I put up the Christmas tree with Luke and he loves it. I bought plastic ornaments and I think they are the best invention. Now Luke can touch the tree and I don't have to worry about cuts and broken ornaments. We also got our first snowfall this week, so I'm ready for the Christmas season.

3 comments:
That's great about Luke's heart. What a relief! AND your blog looks great.
We are so happy to hear that Luke is healthy. We didn't even know that there was a concern with his heart, but it is wonderful to hear that he is going to be okay. He is a cute and a sweet little guy. Graeme and Ainsley send their love to their cousin.
That is great news! And, good call on the plastic ornaments! I'll have to get those for sure...my tree is doomed. She's into EVERYTHING!!!
Post a Comment