Halloween was a lot of fun this year. The weather was amazing and Luke loved trick or treating. It took a few houses for him to get the hang of it, but it didn't take long. The only problem now is all the candy around the house. No worries...I'm sure I'll eat it.
We also celebrated Cade's birthday. I can't believe it's that time of year again. We had a little family birthday bash at our house and hopefully, Cade had a nice day. I will say I made a very yummy German chocolate cake. Thank you Mom and Erin. I will definitely make it again.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kangaroo is so cute. I have a ninja costume for him next year. It's never been used and its really cute, hat and everything. Erik refused to wear it.
Post a Comment