We like both of them but I like the hooded one a little better and Haley likes the other one so we are no help!
I like the one without the hood.
Kerri I like the first one. It looks cozy for the baby.
All I know is that I have a white afghan for him to use on that day! So hopefully you don't already have one?
Without the hood. The hood makes it look more casual.
We like the one without the hood. It does look more formal, but it is still cozy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We like both of them but I like the hooded one a little better and Haley likes the other one so we are no help!
I like the one without the hood.
Kerri I like the first one. It looks cozy for the baby.
All I know is that I have a white afghan for him to use on that day! So hopefully you don't already have one?
Without the hood. The hood makes it look more casual.
We like the one without the hood. It does look more formal, but it is still cozy.
Post a Comment