Saturday, July 08, 2006

Work, Work, Work!

Well, it's offical...Cade and I have no life. It's Saturday night and we've both been working for the last 2 hours. Cade has been working on his case study report, which hopefully will get published, and I am behind at work, so I'm playing catch up. Work has been really busy lately and I want to enjoy my time in Canada so I've been trying to get ahead. I don't know if I'll ever catch up, but what do you do???

Anyways, last night Cade and I actually went to a movie. I know...it's shocking. We went to the new Pirates movie. It was hard to get tickets and I was surprised at how many people were at the theatre. After all the effort to get there and get tickets, we didn't think it was very good. We liked the first one much better. Oh well...maybe the next one will be better.

It's been raining like crazy here and it rained most of the day today. It was kind of nice, because it made us want to stay home and veg a bit. Cade went on a bike ride after the rain stopped this afternoon and came home covered in mud. It was pretty funny, but I think he had a great time. I wish I would have taken a picture, it would have been good blog material.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Cade sounds like Sean. Many a bike ride he has come home covered in mud. We're so excited for you to come.

Judy Taylor said...

Honestly? I'm the one without a life! My excitement? Coming home to an air-conditioned home where I can sit and crochet while I watch CSI or Without a Trace. However, I'm happy to know that Cathy is clean. Kerri and Cade, you are no where near winning this contest! Wish I could be in Calgary when you are!

Melinda Palmer said...

Kerri, I need you to email me back...I think I may have the wrong address for you. It's important, I need a favor from you before you come up here. Or you can call me at work.

Amy and Brad said...

Kerri it is time for another post. Love you, Amy