It's about time!! The pictures are so cute. I can't believe how big they both look. Sorry about the blessing day! Sounds awful. I wish I could be seeing you all in person if a matter of days, but July will have to do! Love you all!
Yay pictures!! The boys are so cute. Cade finally has a child that looks like him. The one of your family on the blessing day with Luke being sick totally cracks me up. Sorry Luke.
2 comments:
It's about time!! The pictures are so cute. I can't believe how big they both look. Sorry about the blessing day! Sounds awful. I wish I could be seeing you all in person if a matter of days, but July will have to do! Love you all!
Yay pictures!! The boys are so cute. Cade finally has a child that looks like him. The one of your family on the blessing day with Luke being sick totally cracks me up. Sorry Luke.
Post a Comment