He's adorable! And so much hair! He has more hair than Claire does now. Hope all is well! Love you all!!
Congratulations Kerri! He looks so sweet. I am glad everything went well and he is here.
Hey Kerri,I am so happy for you guys. He really is so cute and I can't believe all that DARK hair. That is so fun. Can't wait to see him with his eyes open...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He's adorable! And so much hair! He has more hair than Claire does now. Hope all is well! Love you all!!
Congratulations Kerri! He looks so sweet. I am glad everything went well and he is here.
Hey Kerri,
I am so happy for you guys. He really is so cute and I can't believe all that DARK hair. That is so fun. Can't wait to see him with his eyes open...
Post a Comment