Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Baking

This has been a busy week, but a good one. I finally finished the last of my Christmas decorating at the house and got my Christmas cards out. My Dad was also in town on Thursday and I got to send all my Christmas presents home with him. Yah...no shipping to Canada and thank you Dad. It was wonderful to see him of course and Luke was not happy when he had to go. My friends and I also had our annual baking party. We made way too many yummy treats and had a great time. Thank you Aarika for hosting this year. We have Cade's work party tomorrow night which ought to be fun and I don't have to make dinner. That's the best part. If I could only keep up with work, my week would have been great!


1 comment:

The Swanks said...

You are on top of things this year!!! Baking and Christmas Cards!!! - I haven't done either. I am glad I'm at least done with my shopping!